Ride Status-Forum

Coit/Spring Creek start times

October-March 8:00
April-May 7:30
June-August 7:00
September 7:30

How to get ride updates on Twitter


3 months 3 days ago #25612

B2 Cancelled for 11/18- High winds advisory.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 3 days ago #25594

Hi B Squares!
Sorry, B2 is cancelled this weekend.
High Winds advisory is in effect with winds projected at 23mph and gusts up to 35mph.
Safety is priority one and high winds can cause lots of potential hazards. See you next weekend!

I will be leading this Saturday's B2 ride and look forward to seeing everyone!

The current plan is for B2 to roll at 8:00 from NW corner of Spring Creek and Coit start area in the Stonewood Professional office complex parking area. Please plan to arrive and be ready to roll by 7:45am so we can depart on time after pre-ride comments.
We will do the standard route and have at least one rest stop about half way. Our pace will be between 14-15mph average.
Please be sure to have helmet, water bottles and check your bike for proper operation the night before.
We will observe all traffic laws and adhere to the PBA guidelines.

The weather forecast for Saturday morning shows a chance of winds between 25-35mph. I will post any cancellation or update on the forum and PBA FB page by 7:00 am on Saturday if winds or other weather conditions are not favorable for a safe and enjoyable ride. :cheer:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: b.chaney1eschlarb
Time to create page: 0.439 seconds